Welcome to The Sunday Six. As a brand focused on color and joy, every Sunday I will be sharing six (fairly random) things that make me smile. From colorful interiors and Instagram accounts that leave me laughing, to recipes and music, I hope to bring discoveries that you will enjoy.
1. Amanda Louise Interiors(EmilyBoltPhoto) / 2. Charlotte Stone / 3. Chocolate Raspberry Tart / 4. Fair Harbor Swim Trunks/ 5. Ocie Elliott/ 6. Peaches 'n Diesel
Happy Sunday friends!
1. Today's picks include one of my very favorite interior designers to follow, Amanda Louise Interiors. Her use of color is brilliant; she is a pattern mixing queen.
2. These colorful shoes are a splurge, but talk about happy!
3. If you are looking for a lower sugar dessert recipe, look no further. Use a sugar substitute and to knock out even more of the sugar.
4. Here's a last chance Father's Day gift idea (last day to order to receive in time).
5. If your music taste includes mellow, coffee-house style vibes, you will want to have a listen to the duo that is dominating my Spotify playlist lately.
6. The list ends with an Instagram account that documents recreations of haute couture and dressing room try-ons that made me laugh out loud.