Covid - 19 Help
We are committing to doing our part to not only help prevent the spread of Covid-19, but to help those most affected by this pandemic. We have committed to donate 10% of our net profits to MealsOnWheels.org, who will desperately need additional support to continue feeding those who are in the greatest need.
We know many of you are wondering how you can help. In addition to social distancing (even when you are feeling well), here are other ways you can get involved. Spreading kindness, giving your time, and giving financially (if your budget allows) has never been more important.
1. Offer to help an elderly neighbor or someone who is immunocompromised. We have created a slip that you can download, print (right-click) and leave in their mailbox. Download it here.
2. Give blood. Find a local American Red Cross blood drive here.
3. Support your local food bank.
4. Volunteer with Meals on Wheels here.
5. Volunteer with your local food bank.
6. Donate funds to reputable charities:
- SOS Health and Hope. They move and supply medical equipmnt and donations to where it is needed most (in the US and abroad). Donate here.
- Meals On Wheels. They desperately need additional support to continue feeding those who are in the greatest need. Donate here.
- Feeding America. They are committed to serving communities and individuals facing hunger accross America. Donate here.
- No Kid Hungry. With coronavirus forcing mass school closures across the country, millions of children are losing the daily meals they depend on. Donate here.
Stay safe, sane and spread kindness! We love our customers!
Kathy & The Clairebella Team